Monday, September 22, 2008

New Season

God is transitioning me into a new season of life. The pruning and growing has been a continual process for the last 6 months. I am hoping that the waiting period is finally over. This summer God called me into youth ministry and I have been pursing that ever since. I have had two interviews with a church in Savage, MN and they told me they were making the final decision this weekend. It has been 2 weeks since the face-to-face interview and I am anxious to hear what they have to say. I have not been great at praying about this over the past two weeks but certain things that God has placed in front of me just make sense that I should be at this church. I pray that your will would be done Lord. I pray that you open my eyes Lord that I would see the good in whatever decision is made and that I know that the plans you have for me are good, no matter where it is you want me to be doing youth ministry. Thank you Lord for this opportunity.

No comments: